SAP Divestitures Done Right: Achieve Deal Value by Accelerating Execution and Transformation — Without Risk
In today's rapidly evolving business landscape, organizations often seek to optimize their portfolios and divest non-core assets to unlock value and drive growth. For companies with SAP systems, executing successful divestitures requires a well-planned approach that accelerates execution, fosters transformation, and mitigates potential risks. Join us for an insightful webinar as we delve into the crucial aspects of SAP divestitures, done right. Our expert will share proven strategies and best practices to help your organization achieve maximum deal value while mitigating potential pitfalls and minimizing risk.
• Analyze the data volume, usage, and hierarchies of the business to be divested ahead of the deal.
• Rapidly perform a precise carve-out of the business from SAP and move it to any infrastructure on-prem or in the cloud.
• Include a move to S/4HANA + pre-projects as part of the carve-out – transform while divesting.
Who Should Attend:
• SAP system owners, Consultants and IT leaders
• Business Transformation Leaders
• Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Specialists