Data management & transformation
Application lifecycle management
Whether you’re looking to migrate to SAP S/4HANA or move to the cloud with Rise with SAP, we can make the process smooth and efficient. Our Application Lifecycle Management consulting team has over 20 years of experience streamlining ALM processes. Our expertise coupled with our specially developed software means you can get back to what you do best.
To do this, we use the following SAP ALM platforms: SAP Solution Manager with SAP Focused Build and SAP Cloud ALM, as they offer the best integration and the most mature best practice content for all SAP on-premise and cloud products. They also support classic, hybrid or agile approaches. We combine these with the tools and processes that are already in place, or help you choose the best additional tools to set up the optimal tool chain for you.
SNP connected our systems Jira and SAP Solution Manager, allowing us to combine the agile tools and usability of Jira with the technical strengths of SAP Solution Manager. We can now make the most of both tools to manage our changes and transports. We were impressed by SNP’s solution down the line: It was implemented very quickly and easy to customize to our requirements – and it worked right away!
Head of IT Business Solutions, ebm-papst
How does our ALM team make every project run smoothly and successfully?
- Overview of your AS-IS business processes as well as the final TO-BE processes
- BPMN process modeling and the integration of other BPMN tools enable you to represent complex processes in an understandable way
- Real-time analysis of each project phase with clear project scoping
- Requirements that are assigned, classified and prioritized to processes
- Smooth handling through seamless integration of SAP Solution Manager, SAP Cloud ALM, Atlassian JIRA, ServiceNow and other platforms
- Agile approaches, timed releases, joint testing phases and deployments minimize risk and save time
- Simple and automated handling of even complex, hybrid on-premise and cloud landscapes through modern deployment management
- Automated alignment of parallel development systems by retrofitting
Monitoring & dashboards
- Switch from reactive to proactive system monitoring using SAP Solution Manager or SAP Cloud ALM - whether on-premise, hybrid or cloud
- Achieve lower "time to respond" and stable operation through interface, system and job monitoring
- Real-time overview of your business processes using Business Process Monitoring (BPMon)
SAP Focused Build
Large agile projects require a solid requirements-to-deploy process for requirements and process definition, project management, realization, testing and release management. SAP Focused Build offers preconfigured processes and functionalities that support your project throughout. SNP is an SAP Focused Solutions Circle partner, and with our experience from successfully implemented SAP Focused Build projects, we have developed a standardized approach for process-related, technical and organizational implementation in the environment of SAP S/4HANA implementation and more.
SAP Cloud ALM and migration from SAP Solution Manager
SAP Cloud ALM is SAP's new cloud-based ALM platform for on-premise, hybrid and cloud landscapes. There is a broad range of functionalities - however, some features are still under development and will be successively provided by SAP. SAP Solution Manager will also be available as an established ALM platform for many years to come.
We can clarify whether SAP Solution Manager or SAP Cloud ALM is the right platform for your application. SAP recommends transferring defined content from SAP Solution Manager to SAP Cloud ALM, but this migration should be well planned out. We can support you with your roadmap, planning and transition to SAP Cloud ALM. With Rise with SAP, we implemented an internal project transferring our SAP ERP system to the SAP Cloud with SAP Cloud ALM.
Let our ALM team set up a modern test management system for you
Automating test management can save time and money for your teams, but setting it up can be overwhelming. Our Application Lifecycle Management team have helped many organizations find the best automated testing for their specific needs - let their experience guide your progress to the next level of testing management.