Predictive analytics, data science, IoT – the possibilities for using your data are manifold. But to implement these applications, you need a suitable analytics architecture: Flexible, so that your idea can quickly become a prototype. Cost-effective, so that you can also store large amounts of data without regrets. Integrative, so that you can link and evaluate data from different sources.
We show you exactly what your new BI architecture could look like. In a strategy workshop, we compare your requirements and goals as well as the technical conditions with various modern solution alternatives and design a coherent overall BI architecture concept. In doing so, we orient ourselves, for example, on the following criteria:
- Application scenarios: Which processes or key figures do you want to control or monitor and which applications in the field of data science, machine learning, IoT or predictive analytics are planned?
- Data sources: Which data sources and systems are available and in which formats can the data be provided?
- Data integration: Should data from different systems or data sources be merged for analysis purposes? You can, for example (with Datavard Glue™) transfer SAP BW or ERP data to a data lake and link and analyze it with data from external systems.
- Application integration: In which applications do you want to use your BI reports and dashboards?
- Visualization: Should data be visualized in a dashboard and which drill-down options are required?
- Data Exploration: Do you need planning or forecasting functions or statistical scripting capabilities in addition to reports?
In order to determine the optimal BI architecture for you, we examine all conceivable options and include cloud scenarios as well as on-premise variants. In addition, as an independent consulting partner, we can present you with both SAP and non-SAP solution approaches.