NotCo, a journey to the intelligent enterprise with RISE with SAP by SNP and AWSNotCo
NotCo was looking for a software solution that would allow the organization to apply a technological software renewal to support its business processes and accompany its strategic objectives. The company had certain satellite systems and integrations with external financial systems that needed to be unified into a complete and robust system that could sustain the great progress of its growth. That is why SNP proposed an implementation of SAP S/4HANA Best Practices under the RISE with SAP modality.
Comprehensive solution to optimize and increase efficiency
The NotCo project was based on an implementation towards SAP S/4HANA Best Practices in the AWS Cloud under the RISE with SAP modality with a Greenfield approach. The countries involved were Chile, Argentina, Brazil, the United States and Canada. In addition, the project was based on three approaches:
- Provide a comprehensive software solution to optimize and
increase the efficiency of NotCo processes under the SAP
S/4HANA Best Practices solution.
- Maximize integration within the organization and its processes by
providing end-to-end traceability of its processes under the
adoption of best practices.
- Give the organization a platform and software to implement new
solutions and technological renewal
Our collaboration with AWS
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers one of the most comprehensive and powerful cloud platforms on the market. As an AWS Select Consulting Partner, SNP supports customers in leveraging the potential of the AWS Cloud as quickly and optimally as possible.
Whether it’s a simple, selective, or SAP S/4HANA migration to the AWS Cloud, success starts with a clearly defined and transparent roadmap. Our team of experts designs the perfect cloud migration strategy based on an automated analysis with CrystalBridge®, enabling our customers to reach their transformation goals efficiently and with minimal downtime.
- NotCo obtained a centralized information base with integrated business processes and end-to-end information traceability.
- Ability to manage and deploy new business quickly on a unified platform.
- Fast, secure, low-risk and fully remote implementation within budget and on schedule.
- Make intelligent decisions based on real-time data.
- Cost savings by leveraging the cloud's economy of scale
Together with SNP, NotCo was able to implement the SAP S/4HANA solution in the AWS Cloud, designing a unique business model that we progressively put into operation in all the countries where we operate and that, in turn, could also be used for new markets.
VP Global Controller, NotCo