Date & Time: Webinar Date will be published soon!
Solution Manager 7.2: A Foundation for S/4HANA
The latest version of SAP Solution Manager, release 7.2, has been designed as the ideal platform for S/4HANA implementation projects. SAP Solution Manager 7.2 includes brand new features to design and document business processes, including required test cases, as well as Change and Release Management processes to maintain S/4HANA.
In this webinar, experts from our Business Landscape Management team, give answers to the main questions companies are asking us when they start thinking about S/4HANA:
In this webinar, we will answer the typical questions around your S/4HANA and SAP Solution Manager 7.2 upgrade project and present a best practice technical roadmap.
- When should I begin preparing for an S/4HANA project?
- Can I use SAP Solution Manager 7.1 for my S/4HANA project?
- When do I need to upgrade to SAP Solution Manager 7.2?
- How can I use the existing business process documentation and test cases for my S/4HANA project and what do I need to consider during the SAP Solution Manager upgrade?
- How can I benefit from the new Process Management in an S/4HANA greenfield implementation?