The Roadmap to S/4HANA: Plan, Prep, and Execution
In this Two-Part Data Dialog Webinar series, we will address the in-depth analysis phase, how to choose your migration approach, and explore data management options that will help navigate your S/4HANA journey with confidence while minimizing downtime.
Part 1 is available On-Demand. Registration for Part 2 is still open.
Click here to watch Part 1 On-Demand.
Topics Covered in Part 1:
- Overview of how many companies have actually moved to S/4
- Why they are (and are not) moving
- What tends to derail or extend S/4 projects (linear, separate prereq projects; archiving; etc.)
- What can you do with SNP
- How proper planning and prep can make things go faster and easier when the actual project starts
- TCO reduction opportunities
Tuesday, Dec 5th: Expanding the Business Value of Your SAP S/4HANA Migrations
- Our approach
- Enhancing Efficiency with Data Governance
- Examples of combining multiple steps into a single go-live (using different industries)
- SAP S/4HANA RISE deal examples
- Additional benefits from archiving and system decommissioning