Schuler was using two ERP systems which the company wanted to merge within the scope of a consolidation project in order to create a standardized database and prevent additional work and expense.
Schuler selected the SNP Transformation Backbone® software platform to merge the systems.
- Standardized ERP system with a consistent database
- Controlled, automated, and documented transfer of data thanks to process planning within SNP Transformation Backbone
- No manual programming necessary thanks to the standardized implementation of system changes
- Historical data is linked to the new ERP system
- Users can acquire relevant knowledge and skills, allowing future projects to be carried out with minimal external support