Within the scope of the global rollout of SAP® R3 within the Schaeffler Group, the company wanted to ensure that all standard and customized SAP objects would be output in the respective login language.
The Schaeffler Group became aware of SNP’s Dragoman software while conducting a market analysis for translation software in the SAP environment.
- Excellent value for the money compared to competitors’ products
- SNP Dragoman’s flexibility and focus on solutions
- Implementation of individual requirements
- External interface for translation work: External translation services are possible without system access
- Reduces the time required for system translations
- Dragoman can identify a large number of SAP objects including reference objects
- Adding additional language versions can be carried out quickly and easily