Looking for a software solution to help masking personal and sensitive data in both ECC & S/4 systems when moving to the cloud or S/4HANA? To ensure that IT departments can support these fast-moving transformation requirements efficiently you must consider the quality of data in non-production environments, options to create these environments faster and standardized methods to secure this data. A more efficient provisioning process helps you accelerate your software development, automate your quality assurance processes, and successfully launch new business functions.
With SNP CrystalBridge – Test Data Organizer, SNP offers a standard software application for providing realistic and secure test data. It helps you decisively shorten your development and change processes, makes test and training scenarios affordable and at the same time protects your sensitive personal data from internal and external misuse – flexibly, quickly, and with little effort.
During this live demo, you will learn:
- Demoing the software self service capabilities.
- How to optimize the size of non-production environments to reduce storage costs.
- Understanding there is a solution to replace TDMS for SAP S/4HANA
- Key considerations on how to regularly update quality assurance systems and mask sensitive data in non-production environments.
You should attend this webinar if you are:
- Responsible for: improving the quality of development, test, and training data while ensuring compliance.
- Business title contains: Senior SAP Business Systems Analyst or IT Manger/Director, SAP Security Analyst, SAP QA Test Analyst, SAP Basis.